Gotta work out more!

Options
I gotta work out more. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out more. It's been so long since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uhh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh…. watch tv. And get my nails done. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words. LOL

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    LOL loved this post :)
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I gotta work out more. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out more. It's been so long since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uhh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh…. watch tv. And get my nails done. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words. LOL

this might be my favorite post of all time!!!

I TOTALLY understand!!!
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Awesome post! Hey at least your honest!
  • dgabell
    Options
    OMG I love this post, it cracks me up. I hear what you are saying though. Sometimes the TV looks a lot more interesting then the treadmill for me. I know that you can do it, just try and make little differences. The stairs instead of the elevator, park farther away, you know everything we have heard a lot of. You can do it though, just push push push!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    haha! this was great!!!
    The next time we are both on at the same time (although I am about to run to the store... haha, excuses, excuses...) we should both YELL at each other to get off our butts (and this site) and go BURN SOME CALORIES!!!! :)
  • Izzygirl1985
    Options
    Hahahahahaha....well what I do is I plan my workout to when a fav show is coming on...and since I LOVE watching TV..I basically can workout at anytime. Seriously...Incorporate exercise into doing something you love.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You all are so right have to stop making excusing for why I can't and think more about why I need too!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to this post. I find myself doing the same thing. I have good plans the night before and sometimes even that day to work out but alot of times it just doesnt happen. I have started making deals with myself. For example I dont watch tv unless I make myself do exercises at least during the commercials.Sometimes I make myself do exercise through the whole 1/2 hr to hr show. I dont let myself have subway unless I make myself walk up and get it and I even make myself walk around the long way (which is another block and a half longer). If I go shopping I make myself park at the end of the parking lot. This doesnt sound like much but it does make me get in more exercise. I hope this helps