mini elliptical?

for_a_mittengrl
for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I would love to own an Elliptical Machine, but I have no room for one. With the weather being bad around here, I don't want to risk my life to make extra trips out to go to the gym to use one. I've seen the little mini ellipticals that take up much less space. I know the work out won't be the same but I was wondering if any had one or knows someone who does and if it would be worth it for me to purchase one.

any feedback would be great! :)

thanks.

Replies

• Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Keeping my eye on this post cause I'm curious too. Although I would think you should be able to get the same type of work out as on the big machine as long as that sucker moves when you move!
  • natl27
    natl27 Posts: 30 Member
    I have a friend who had one (don't remember which brand or anything). I tried it and wasn't crazy about it, but she loved it. I think it's because I wasn't use to it and was comparing it to a full elliptical machine.
    I think it would probably be worth it for you to get one, especially if you go into it knowing that it's probably not going to be as great as a real elliptical. But they aren't too expensive and definitely are good space-wise, so it seems like a good investment, even if you only use it when the weather is particularly bad.
This discussion has been closed.