What Are Your Goals This Week?

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I am going to post my goals weekly through Saturday, January 22nd. Hope you will join me and post your weekly goals too!

Here are mine:

* Cardio daily for one hour
* Weights three times this week
* Keep track of my calories daily and stay within my range
* No eating after 8pm

Replies

• timmydturtle
    timmydturtle Posts: 1 Member
    My main goal is to walk during breaks/lunch at work. Then hit the gym 3 times a week. half an hour of cardio and 20 mins of weights. :-)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    -no more out of control eating like last week (stay under calories every day)
    -drink lots of water to counter last week's sodium
    -keep up the awesome training runs in preparation for the Houston Half Marathon in 2 weeks (runs:2 easy, 1 tempo, 1 long (8 mile))
    -get to Yoga 2 times

Hopefully the above will convince the scale to say 157 like it is supposed to!

Good luck to everyone else
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    I had a BAD weekend so I just wrote in my blog about my super awesome week plan to get myself back on track and feeling better:

- Eat clean all week (which means, NO sugar, wheat, anything processed or alcohol)
    - Follow this workout plan, Monday - Run 7.5 and strengthk
    Tuesday - Run 7k
    Wednesday - Spin and strength
    Thursday - Zumba (if I don't have to work)
    Friday - Yoga + Strength
    Sat - Rest
    Sunday - 7 K run
    - Get minimum of 7 hours sleep a night
    - Drink minimum 3 bottles of water per day
    - Mediate at least 3 times.

So far day one I am on track - did my run, only sugar I ate was in a sweet thai chilli sauce for dinner (didn't even think when I put it on) but all good :) Good luck with all your goals! x
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Good goals guys! Lets check in mid-week on Wednesday and write about how we're doing. Then- on Saturday, remember to write in about how you did for the whole week!

Oh- and I have one more goal to add:

yoga daily for 10 minutes minimum!:wink:
This discussion has been closed.