Hi people!!

Options
My name is Racheal. My friend, Rachel Frear recommended this site to me and I love it!! I'm seriously hoping to lose 40 - 60 pounds by March. I wanna look good for my cruise and family reunion. I'm hoping that if I work extra hard, the weight will melt off. I saw my doctor the other day and he said it's physically impossible not to lose weight if you diet and exercise. But he did tell me that I have to do twice as much cardio as a normal person because my fat is stuck!! So, wish me luck and good luck to everyone else!!

Replies

• RACHEALMARIE
    Options
    My name is Racheal. My friend, Rachel Frear recommended this site to me and I love it!! I'm seriously hoping to lose 40 - 60 pounds by March. I wanna look good for my cruise and family reunion. I'm hoping that if I work extra hard, the weight will melt off. I saw my doctor the other day and he said it's physically impossible not to lose weight if you diet and exercise. But he did tell me that I have to do twice as much cardio as a normal person because my fat is stuck!! So, wish me luck and good luck to everyone else!!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hi there and Welcome!
    By March you will be a new woman and WOW the people that you haven’t seen in a while.
    Hang in there YOU CAN DO IT!
    Always remember we are here for you.
    Loretta :flowerforyou:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    That is one darn good incentive you've got there. Im more than sure you can loose weight, get healthy and really knock thier socks off. Im just jealous that you get to go on a cruise...in March yet. What a way to get rid of the winter dulldrums, lol. I live in Canada...winters last till alomst June here, lol.

Anyways...good luck to you, im rootn' for ya.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Here's to unsticking the stuck! Welcome Racheal!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome RACHEALMARIE!

here's to getting you ready for your cruise. Mine is January 19th, so
    I feel your dillema! We WILL look good for them, I refuse to believe
    anything else.