I want chocolate

Options
I am having a very stressful day. Not work - personal and I want a candy bar soooo bad. I will not eat one but I am craving one and it is driving me crazy. I hate days like these and I just needed to vent my frustration. Thanks for listing.:explode:

Replies

• charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way ... like i said to someone else, keep some hersheys miniatures around, they are only 45 calories a piece. It doesn't necessarily fill me, but curbs the craving.
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    Also try a low calorie chocolate bar with your next meal. Its like 90 calories and you can eat the whole thing and not feel guilty. This too shall pass....
  • terresab
    Options
    I hear ya girl! Stay strong!
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    What about getting a bar, eating your first bite very slowly and savoring every bit of it and then trash or flush the rest. Afterall, it's the first bite we all crave, right? Oh get the Extra Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Gum. It is absolutely wonderful!
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Skip the candy bar and get some high quality dark chocolate.....and eat some! Just count it in your calories and don't go overboard. The worst part is that you want it because you're stressed out. Drink a big glass of water first and have something healthy to eat first, then you won't be starving and gorge on chocolate. I am speaking to myself as much as I am to you!!! Hang in there! You can DO IT!!!!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    FAT FREE CHOCOLATE PUDDING :D

fixes my chocolate craving :)
  • care1221
    Options
    that cereral special k with chocolate is always a good alternative :-) stay strong you can do it!!
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Deep chocolate vitatops! Yumm only 100 cal a piece and they are a pretty nice size!

Chocolate is one of my worst cravings.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, a great chocolate craving killer for me is Yoplait Light yogurt in Red Velvet flavor. It's creamy and cold and just enough chocolate flavor to feel decadent. 100 cals, no fat and 5g protein. :love:
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options

Ou - never thought of this one!!! THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Someone at work brought chocolate cake donut holes today. They've been eyeballing me all day!
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    We should become spokespeople for them! I am telling everyone about them!!
    Deep chocolate vitatops! Yumm only 100 cal a piece and they are a pretty nice size!

Chocolate is one of my worst cravings.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options

Ou - never thought of this one!!! THANKS! :flowerforyou:

No problem :)
  • Audra1989
    Options
    HOT CHOCOLATE ?!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    im a chocolate lover to use to eat snickers everday. i found nabisco milk chocolate pretzels for 100 cal is pretty good.
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Where did you find these??? Chocolate covered pretzels are my fave sweet/salty snack!
    im a chocolate lover to use to eat snickers everday. i found nabisco milk chocolate pretzels for 100 cal is pretty good.
  • ppenton
    ppenton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well, I bought a 3 Muskateers - I broke of the very end and ate that. I then wrapped the candy bar back up and brought it to the Engineering Dept. here at work and gave the rest to one of the guys. I got rid of my craving but I didn't eat the whole thing. I feel better.:happy:
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Skip the candy bar and get some high quality dark chocolate.....and eat some! Just count it in your calories and don't go overboard. The worst part is that you want it because you're stressed out. Drink a big glass of water first and have something healthy to eat first, then you won't be starving and gorge on chocolate. I am speaking to myself as much as I am to you!!! Hang in there! You can DO IT!!!!

Totally agree! I am struggling today, too, and 2 extra dark Lindt truffles were oh so good. I'm still under calories.
  • ppenton
    ppenton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am under my calories and I will be heading to the gym to ride the stationary bike in about an hour.
  • SARAHWALKER25
    Options
    low cal fudgicicles are awesome for a choc. craving!!

When im just craving something sweet i like to get crushed ice and pour 1 pack of the hawiian punch to go(sugar free) water flavoring over it and ut curves my craving! 5 cal treat!