MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION!

Options
:happy:
I am a military spouse (USMC) who not only knows the stresses of military life, but I am a mother of 3 kids, who is super mom! Anyone else out there just like me? I have been a stay at home mom for almost 2 years now after I had my last son. I worked as a nurse and it's been a definite change from roaming the clinic floor all day to roaming my home all day! The change, along with moving with the military, year long deployment without my husband and having a newborn and a toddler and a school age child to raise on my own has added up over the past couple of years and I am not in the place emotionally and physically that I'd like to be. I finally put my foot down and decided that I no longer wanted to be in this unhappy and unhealthy state of being!! It would be GREAT to have some motivational people who can relate to me as we try to reach our fitness and health goals! Let's do this, people!!!

I joined on Jan.15 2011 and my goal is to wear a bathing suit on the first day of summer (June 22-I think) without wearing shorts and a t-shirt over it!! Summer has become my least favorite season because all the "cute" clothes are for smaller girls! And let's be honest, there is nothing cute about a big girl wearing the "cute" clothes...ya'll feel me?!?! LOL
Anyway, I would love some weight loss motivation and I would be glad to give it, too!!