30-day shred starting soon!

chickky311
chickky311 Posts: 17
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
My sister told me she lost 15 lbs doing the 30-day shred, so I've decided to try it. My fiance and I both went on a diet starting last Monday, and I want a good exercise plan to go along with it. I'm going to try and pick up the DVD and weights at Target within the next few days. Anyone have any tips for when I get started?

Replies

• Hi, I don't have any tips as I started it today, so perhaps we could see how we both get on! I found day one, level one surprisingly not as bad as I thought, but couldn't do many push ups. Best of luck x
  • I see so much about that 30 day shred dvd...I want to get it...and try.....I would love to lose 15#.....even 5# would be nice...
  • I've been using the 30 day shred and I really like it. So far I've lost 29 lbs, but I also walk daily (weather permitting) and do some strength training. I stay at one level until I can get through it without taking breaks, which takes me some time. I'm on level 2 and have been doing that one for about 6 mo, cardio sucks for me. But you should try it! I definetly recommend it.
  • The 30 day Shred is AMAZING. I have before and after pics to show you can get results. I have more to go but im not giving up. I need to do more toning but she is the one who can get the weight off and tone you at the sametime.. Tips.. Stay with it and do it as best as you can. Dont give up and push yourself she will get you there. Trust me Im proof.. :)

SusieQ
  • Do you need weights or can you use resistance bands too?
This discussion has been closed.