Thousands of calories in one meal!

Options
I wish I had of did a day of counting calories before I started my diet goal, I think it would be nice to be able to look back and see how many thousands and thousands of calories I was eating in one meal before I decided to get healthy compared to the 1200 a day I have now.

I can remember one day having a sausage cheese biscuit plus hash browns from McDonald's for breakfast. Then a half a slab of ribs plus a twice baked potato and Cole slaw for lunch. Not to mention going home and eating dinner too! Not to mention all the juice, pop and whatever snacks in between! Man I swear I was living to eat!

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    When I started that's what I did. After doing that for two weeks I didn't want to eat anymore. Then I found places to make some changes.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I know!!! It's sometimes pretty scary when see how many calories you were actually puttinng inside your body. I am on 1200 calories too and I thought it would be hard to stick too but so far it has not. Yes you have read labels more but I find the more I do it the better I'm getting at it. Now I can go shopping and I pretty much know what's good for me and whats not.
  • puddles76
    puddles76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tracked my Burgerville trips after I started this. 2200 Calories in one meal. That doesn't include my breakfast or lunch before had.