how much did u or roughly how much would it cost me??? weddi

kalebsmama07
kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
how much do i expect to pay for JUSTICE OF THE PEACE roughly or how much did u pay if u had one ????? please help

as u can see i know nothing about wedding stuff

Replies

• our JOP here i think is like right around $100ish... I THINK!! $75-$100.. but we had a wedding.. OH MY!! it was waaaaaaaaay to expensive!
  • tknuzum
    tknuzum Posts: 52
    Here in Wyoming it is like 60 I believe, or it was a few years ago. Inflation ya know. And agreed Weddings are expensive but this in my last one! TILL DEATH. lol
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    I think it's $50 here in Vegas. :) Marriage capitol I swear.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    The marriage licence is one cost, to have a JP perform it is another.

In my town the license is $129 (obviosuly mandatory) and to get married with your own officient (your own separate cost) is $181 or $285 if you want the town staff.
  • puddles76
    puddles76 Posts: 36 Member
    JOP should be around $100 give or take a little. Final bill for our wedding....about 30k. I was thinking Vegas baby she wanted traditional. She won :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    $25 of course this is all depending on your area as can be seen by others responses.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    JOP's in New England run anywhere between $200-$500+ those are the quotes I've gotten so far.

License: in NH is $45

Total cost of mine will be around $30,000 and thats going with low-mid vendors across the board.
  • JOP's in New England run anywhere between $200-$500+ those are the quotes I've gotten so far.

License: in NH is $45

Total cost of mine will be around $30,000 and thats going with low-mid vendors across the board.

wow that is absolutely CRAZY!! my wedding was abut $15,000.. that was with mid-high vendors!! AHHHHHH
This discussion has been closed.