39yo working woman + mum looking to lose last 5kgs !

Options
Hi, I am looking to lose that last 5 kgs... for good! These kgs crept on after I had a baby (a beautiful little girl who is coming up to her 5th birthday).

Speaking of birthdays... I am approaching my 40th in Dec 2011 and I am determined to be looking my best.

I am blessed with a pretty good build, but underneath my body flattering clothes are quite a few bumps and lumps that I have become good at disguising! Time to fix those.

And of course I am motivated by feeling great with plenty of energy and resilience against illness.

I guess my work hard - party hard habits of the last couple of decades are finally maturing!

I would love to hook up with other members. I live in Sydney... but happy to connect with others round the globe.

bongirlzz
xx

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I too will be turning 40 in December. BOO to middle age!
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    40 is not bad, I'm pushing 45 in June and I am striving to be at my goal weight by then, I know I will be. Take care and good luck!
  • bondgirlzz
    Options
    Hey Kimberly, love your positivity. Congrats on your achievements so far. Keep going GF xx
  • bondgirlzz
    Options
    And YAY to being a sexy, older woman !! Love your profile btw, your are gorgeous Ms Claudia! Hope you are finding lots of inspiration in the new year.