AHHHH!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

Options
I can't find the post someone just mentioned this on...

BUT!!! I think I have an idea to help her and myself out!

I'm going to put my scale in my husband's truck and it will go too and from work with him!!! YEY!!! I normally weigh in the AM naked on Monday...Remember me? The three on, naked, kick it once gal? Well, I too am getting out of hand on it, and missing my lovely inches being lost.

I'm doing it..WAHOOO!

{{I just put the scale on the front porch!}}

Tomorrow is going to be be "Bring your scale to work with you day." LOL

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I can't find the post someone just mentioned this on...

BUT!!! I think I have an idea to help her and myself out!

I'm going to put my scale in my husband's truck and it will go too and from work with him!!! YEY!!! I normally weigh in the AM naked on Monday...Remember me? The three on, naked, kick it once gal? Well, I too am getting out of hand on it, and missing my lovely inches being lost.

I'm doing it..WAHOOO!

{{I just put the scale on the front porch!}}

Tomorrow is going to be be "Bring your scale to work with you day." LOL
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You my dear...are a genius!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I feel like it keeps me accountable for my day. :smile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: You are my hero! hehehe.......
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: I could put mine in the middle of the road and I would still use it if I were that obsessed. Naked or not... I would just run out when it was dark ~snickers~

And there is no way I am going to bring it to work with me... then the rest of the skinny hens will be using it and cacklin about how fat they are :grumble: I could break most of em like a twig as it is :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HA! That's one way to deal with the problem. I don't like weighing myself, it's still in the depressing stage.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I did find the post. It was called challenge 2 or something like that.:laugh: