Been here since the beginning of January!

stephgabriele
stephgabriele Posts: 27
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I have already introduced myself but I'm going to do it again just for sake of wanting to recieve and give support! I need some serious support...

I have a boyfriend that doesn't eat very well. He is trying now that I am working on my self. I live alone in a studio but I am literally always over there with a family that doesn't exactly eat how I want to. I am respectful and buy my own food and prepare it and let them try it. They always seem to love it but it's still so hard having your own plan when everyone else is doing the opposite! I know a lot of you are experiencing close to the same thing.

Either way, I need friends on MFP that way I have inspiration and drive.
A little info about me. I'm 20 years old, 21 in August. I live in Everett, WA. I live for making people smile. I am interested in self help books, the history of sex, nutrition, etc. I love music.

Replies

• Hello...you are in a tough situation, but keep focused. Planning always helps me. You can do this and you are not alone.
  • Good luck to you!!
  • tabutterfly
    tabutterfly Posts: 14 Member
    WE CAN DO IT!!!! <3
  • Hello...you are in a tough situation, but keep focused. Planning always helps me. You can do this and you are not alone.

Thank you! Yeah...it's tough. I have to let go of my studio at the end of February and have no idea where I will be living. So it'll be tougher in a month or so. I'm hoping by then I'll go to exersice when I'm stressed.
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    I know that is a really tough situation you are in, but you sound so determined! Fear not, we'll all get through this together!!! Sending you a friend request now. Chin up! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.