My first week

Options
Hello, my name is Cynthia. My friends call me Pebbles, but Cynthia is fine too. This is my first week here. I've lost about 3 pounds but that's because I've been very meticulous about writing down everything!!!! And I joined the gym (again)....I was a member years ago, but finances got tough and I had to cut a few things out....one of which was my gym membership. I was divorced about 10 years ago after a 15 year marriage. My then husband cheated, and I divorced him. That made for a great weight loss. I had to move and I didn't have a lot of time to eat and there was no one to cook for so I lost a lot of weight and actually looked my absolute best ever. I was 40 years old! I'm now almost 50, remarried and the happy pounds have piled on. I would like to loose about 30 pounds, but I know it will be hard. I'm not one of those people who is willing to make lifestyle changes because I love the way my life is right now. I'm extremely happy. So I am going to do the diet thing, which for me consists of using this site, writing down everything I eat and exercising. I guess that's a bit of a lifestyle change in and of itself, but after I lose the weight, I will still plan on putting gravy on my hashbrowns instead of replacing hashbrowns with cottage cheese. Yuck! I'm not a snacker, so this eating a snack between meals is something I'm having to learn. I'm not big on vegetables or fruit. I'm too lazy and into convenience. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and really, to see if I did my ticker right! lol Good luck to all of you! And God Bless!!!

3823604.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies