Hi new to site

Options
hi all im new to this site have decided its time tio finally ditch the junk food and shed the pounds :) i just need to get myself motivated and make the time to exercise, so fingers crossed :smile:

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    My fingers are crossed for you, but I know you won't need it! :]
  • carraskayla
    Options
    exercising In the morning is always the best way, i think, because it gets it out of the way for the rest of the day. Especially when you have kids. or alot to do during the day.

But good luck.
    Im new to the site too, so we can support each other =)

-Kayla
  • SARAHWALKER25
    Options
    good luck to you! it wont always be easy but just stck to it and it will be REWARDING!!
  • clairegaf79
    clairegaf79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    exercise in the morning yea that sounds like a plan beats the drag urself up of an evening. motivation motivation
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    claire, ( skittles), u need to drop the vodka bottle aswell chicken. i know what ur like! no wine has cals aswell b4 u ask lol
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    welcome. jump in and stay plugged into this website and you will do great!!!
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! youll find the support youll need on mfp and the tools available here REALLY help!!!