50yr old menopausal mom looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi everyone! I am totally new to this site, and I would love to find some weight loss buddies! I am 50 and have 50lbs to lose! I'm finding it extremely hard to lose the older I get! How about you? Not sure how this works so please friend me if you are interested in doing this together. :)

Replies

• cyndi101
    Options
    sent you a friend request...I need All the help and motivation I can get, too.....:smile::smile:
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to friend me, I too am in my 50s and am trying to lose 50 aswell. I joined last January and have lost 30 lbs so far:) it's frustratingly slow, but I think my thyroid and menopause have a lot to do with it. But I'm trying to hang in there and fo the right things. I'm under my calorie goal most days and I exercise at least 30 minutes each day. My thoughts are at least Im healthier and one of these days the metabolism will kick in and hopefully Ill start to lose again:) welcome and good luck. You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • sallyvt
    Options
    I'm looking for some weight loss buddies too. Just started today. I am in my 40s, and have had a really tough time taking off the weight since menopause.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also sent you a friend request. I understand about the age and being harder to lose.
  • sassy09
    sassy09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome we all need some support at sometime :) I have added you :happy:
  • MacGyver54
    Options
    I am post menopausal, thyroid problem, high blood pressure...and more. I have decided that this is MY year. Starting slowly, hoping to loose 20 lbs. The small town I live in is doing a "Biggest Loser" challenge so I have joined with a friend. You can also friend me, we all need support. How do you send a friend request?
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It's slower, it's harder, but slow and steady wins the race!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi I'm in my 50's too. I started putting on weight 3 years ago and decided to do something about it before it gets too late. The more support the better so I am adding you as my friend. Together we can do it 
  • LydiaSmith5
    Options
    IDK how to add friends but I need some support. I am gaining weight and I need to take it off, it's a matter of life or death for me.
  • LydiaSmith5
    Options
    You can do it, I can do it too.