How weird is that?

Options
Spending More time in here then in Facebook lately! I'm only friends with people I Know on FB and In here I know no one "personally" YET I feel comfort in here and feel free to say what I feel and not feel like I'm being judged. I have MORE support in here than I could ever imagine in real life. How weird is that? You guys are awesome! Thank all! :heart:

Replies

• happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i feel the same.
    let's keep up the excitement..don't let this be a new years resolution that ends sometime in march.
    let's GO!!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    haha, I agree 100% !! :)

I think it's cause we are all hear for the same reason so there is no judging and no cliques! It's a little bubble of love and support!!

:)
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    I feel the exact same! I haven't been on FB in days!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I feel the same... I haven't been on FB in a couple of weeks because I spend all of my time on here... I love being able to share the very things that I feel so embarrassed talking to my friends/family about - my weight. Not only that but I also don't want to get anybody's hopes up so this site, these changes I am making, are my little secret from my "real" world...

I am a bit disappointed the iphone app doesnt have the community tab and message boards on there, but i guess if it did, I would never do anything else... lol
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! I never get that (patronizing) "Oh, but you're so *skinny*, why are you on a diet website?!" when I'm here.