looking for some friends

Options
I've been laid off since December 2010. My husband works out of town and is gone for 9 days and home for 3. It's hard being home alone while he's gone. I just started walking on my treadmill and have been under my calorie goal most days. I'm looking for some friends to motivate and cheer each other on.
Renee

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good luck Renee! You can add me as a friend.
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :o) and I work as a personal trainer!
  • JaneMyers
    Options
    Renee,
    sounds tough...walking on the treadmill is great. I am just signing up tonight and think I will find the calorie limit tough to do. I run 3 miles about 4 times a week, but love to eat and want to lose about 10 pounds. I'm not sure I have it in me to exercise more, but I may have to if I can't cut the calories.
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to help motivate you. Add me as a friend too!
  • ajt1217
    ajt1217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee - I'll add you as a friend! I love the treadmill...I wish I was able to use mine more.
  • kimberlyrenee
    Options
    Hey Renee, I have been laid off for almost a year now. I joined MFP last week. I have always been overweight, and I have gained 50 more pounds since I was laid off and have been in a major funk. The last few days have been much better. I'm eating healthier, making myself get up and get dressed every day.

I'm here to cheer you on! I'll send you a friend request.
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MISHACHEZ
    Options
    I know how it feels to be alone alot, my hubby is in the milatary and we just moved to TX 1 yr ago and I still havent made any friends, I do know one person/family we new them for many years BUT we live very different lives and we never see each other :( so it is like knowing no one!! any way I am here if you would like I will add you as my friend and we can chat and so forth :):flowerforyou:
    mishelle