Under Active Thyroid

Options
Hi -
So my name is Lauren and I was told by endocrinologist that I have an under active thyroid. She was also concerned about my protein levels and stuff. So she wanted me to see a nutritionist and keep a record of all my food that I have been eating so my diet could be evaluated. I decided to see if there was an app for that - I have a Droid Incredible and I found this awesome app. So not only is it easy to input all of my info it adds everything up as well. I absolutely love it. I will tell everyone who is reading this, I am not overweight I am 48, I weigh 124 and I am 5 -4". I am vegan so I know my protein is on the low side. I think this is a great app regardless of weight etc. It really makes you aware of your diet.

Replies

• renob88
    renob88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I myself also have and under active thyroid. I have had this problem for almost my whole life. I have found a lot of helpful info just by google what your diet should be with hypothyrodism. There are some foods that we need to not eat a whole lot of. I wish you the best in getting your protein levels back up.