Newbie!

Options
So, this time I am officially fed up! I must lose weight!

Oh, excuse me...Hello, my name is Melanie, mother of three beautiful girls under the age of 8. I have tried so many diets and feel like I am a pro at them all. have yo-yo'd my weight from 170 to 270. I also have hypothyroid disease which makes things harder for me...ugh! This year after gett9ng seconds during Thanksgiving dinner as I sat down there was a large crack and I realized that the leg of the chair I was sitting on bent under my weight. (I must say that it was a poorly made chair and the chair was snagged on the rug and could have happened to any adult) However, it happened to me and I was like oh no, that is it I must lose this weight!!!!

So, I kinda started this modified blood-type diet thing which also surprisingly works for people with low thyroid function. So far it is working great and I am happy! So, I have a bit of an unrealistic goal (that is just my personality, I set high goals for myself). I am 260lbs and I want to lose 60 pounds by the end of June, so that's about 13 pounds a month. I know I can do it and maybe, just maybe, I will be at my goal weight of 170 by July!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you all...looking forward to the support!!

Replies

• jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This site is great! good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I hope this diet works for you. you can friend me if you like!!
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome abord :)

Add me if you want :)
  • melanienj
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome all! So far I am loving this website!! Also seems like a great place for support!
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you'd like. I have a similar goal; I want to lose 50lbs by June. We can work at it together!