Hey everyone 22/f

Options
Caper88
Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
Hey everyone. I am a 22yr old female. I have been battling with weight loss for some time now. It's been a hard battle because I have PCOS. I would like to lose at least 100lbs over all but my current goal is 30lbs by the end of the summer. If I hit my goal I am going to go get photographs done. Anyways I can't wait to meet you all and I hope you are all successful with your goals :)

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    hey! welcome to MFP :) this is the best place to be if you are looking to loose weight. everyone here is here for the same reason, and are super nice and supportive!

i am also 22 years old... feel free to add me!
    good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank you and so far the site is looking pretty good :)
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 21 years old and just joined this site 2 weeks ago, and it's been SUCH an inspiration for me. Hope it does the same for you. :)
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hey there glad to have you. I am 32 and I also have PCOS. I need to lose about 120lbs and I have lost 15 in two weeks. I cannot belive it. Well I am looking for people to modivate me and people who I can modivate it that sounds like a plan to you just friend request me.
  • fatmama1971
    Options
    i am a 40 year old female who is so out of shape leg lifts gave me a headache. so here i am taking the first step to get to a point where leg lifts don't hurt or make me sick physically
  • fatmama1971
    Options
    i am a 40 year old female who is so out of shape leg lifts gave me a headache. so here i am taking the first step to get to a point where leg lifts don't hurt or make me sick physically