IM NEW 24/f

Options
Hey Everyone I am 24 years,my name is Malisa. I am fresh out of college and I am looking to losee 100lbs I have constantly failed and struggled with weightloss and diets please help!

Replies

• xxjessikatxx
    Options
    goodluck girl you can do it!!Iam 24 also..Stay with it and stay positive and you will achieve your goals.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you can do it. there is lots of support and encouragement on this site just stay focused.
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Malisa, don't worry. You can do it! A lot of people here are in the same boat. I'm trying to lose close to 100 lbs and have just started but am staying positive. There's a lot of great advice on this site. Good luck :)
  • cvmissy3
    cvmissy3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys how much weight has some of you guys lost...
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi, you've come to the right place. This site has great tools and wonderful support from the members. We're all in the same boat and her for the same reason. Just remember to take it one step at a time don't get overwhelmed with your final goal take baby steps and before you realize it you'll be at your goal Good luck!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to check my weight yet :( Living with my boyfriend at the minute and we don't have scales and there's not much point buying them as I'm flying home in a couple of weeks. I have been cutting out all junk food and eating really healthily for the past week and a half (cheated a bit on Saturday though) and I'd lost about an inch and a half around my waist when I last checked.
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me
  • mooog
    mooog Posts: 16
    Options
    Try not to think of what you are doing as a diet. Try to just choose healthier foods as you go about your normal day. Try to also be consistent of the amount of food you eat too. I know I am notorious for having some days when I won't be hardly hungry at all and then the next week I'll have the hunger of a starving black bear! Just remember moderation.