sick after working out?

GRILLZGIRL
GRILLZGIRL Posts: 32 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
The last two days I have worked out, I feel sick afterwards. I'm currently doing slim in six. I'm in phase two, burn it up. I feel like I'm going to vomit. Is this normal?

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    If I haven't eaten recently before a workout I get that way. I also find that if I get too hot during my workout it happens so I make sure to turn a fan on.
  • I used to always feel that way after working out, I starting eating an hour before(protein and fast digesting carbs) , taking a vitamin and then eating a banana after my work out.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Like everyone else said, eat! Eat at least an hour before! Eat some protein and a little carbs and you shall be ok.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    I did when I fisrt started doing the 30 day Shred. I eat a banana a while before I start now.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Just being another vote in the "Eat something an hour before" column. Also, make sure you are hydrated enough.

Over exertion can do it too.
  • GRILLZGIRL
    GRILLZGIRL Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks! I will start scheduling a snack an hour before I work out.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Yep, it's food related. I was told by a trainer long ago that I needed to eat a chicken when I felt like crap after a workout. A whole chicken?!?! No...just enough to make you feel better and save the rest for the next pre-workout snack. Now I eat 1/2 cup of brown rice/rice pasta/beans or lentils and 2 oz grilled chicken mixed with some spices about a half hour before I workout. I found that it really keeps me going durung my Cross Fit class.
This discussion has been closed.