How many calories do you normall have left after lunch??

Options
2»

Replies

• katslosingit
    katslosingit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cupcakelover - Give us an example of what you're eating throughout the day. Maybe you can cut something or change what you're eating from your morning. I usually have about 400 left for dinner unless I exercise, then I have about 700 - 800.
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    if you honestly feel hungry all day, you may need to increase your calories from 1200. some people need more nutrition than that and eating less than what you need will plateau your weight loss. eat if you're hungry!

agreed... hungry = your body is a sign that your body is going to start converting muscle into fat storage... try to avoid feeling famished
    Not quite correct.

Feeling hungry (if that is what the feeling is, because some people do not know difference between hunger, thirst, or their bodies addiction to bad foods), is not bad). It is your bodies sign that immediately available sugar (glucose) is low, and that it will start converting glycogen ( a stored sugar) to glucose for use.

When that store is down it will go to fat stores and start converting fat to sugar for the body to use. This is a process that happens all the time ( the reverse when we eat too much - ie sugar to fat).

One of the last things the body will do is take from it's protein stores. Muscle decreases when you do not excercise as it is not needed. Muscle gets taken only in extreme starvation when your body has no more fat to go to.