NavGal in Cali

Options
Hey all, I am an avid workout person I love to get sweaty, HOT and miseable yes, for fun and enjoyment!!! I grew up In Arizona (explains a lot) and loved it!
I am here because my friend intoduced me to this app on my phone, LOVE IT! Glad to be here and I hope I lose my other 25lbs while I am here with all of you :)
I have my 3rd Mud Run coming up in about 4 months, toughest 6+ miles of my life.....but so worth it and hoping to be my best this time around.....You all have my support in your endevors whatever they may be (health wise).

Replies

• AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    Can you pass along some of your exercise motivation!! Way to go!!
    I'm on the eating really healthy track but haven't tackled exercising yet.
  • navgal
    navgal Posts: 16
    Options
    Your start is better than mine was.....I did not eat well for a while when I started to tackle weight loss.....
    I hit the road and jogged my booty as long as I could (at that time was not long).
    I got into turbo jam in my living room, then small weights in my garage, I was all over the place....

You wanna really know what gets me going, kinda weird..
    I think about my daughter she is 5 and my hugest motivator, I think to myself what if we had a flood (not in our house but tsunami type) or what if I had to carry her a long distance to safety, could I, could I save my little gal.....could I carry her could I swim with her and keep us afloat.....

Pretty serious motivation for me personally, find something in you that really makes you move, something that moves you so deeply you have to get up and get in shape!!!

I was a big yo-yo for years...I am totally proud of you for already doing the hardest part, eating well.....working out is all about finding something fun and just do it....yeah easy to say I know :)
    Good luck keep it up, you will find your reason to move it....
    :)