Time to get serious

Options
Hi there,

i have been using the app on my iphone for a while but not properly now is the time for change and im goin to to this full heartedly wish me luck .

Katy lou
xxx

Replies

• btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck Katylou!!! It's a great site with tons of great people!! You look gorgeous in your profile pic!

Get at it girl!!! :p
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm feeling the same, time to get serious! We can do it, YES WE CAN!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    well with that type of heart you can do anything! I look forward to hearing great things from you! Welcome!
  • leonalynn
    Options
    I know in my head how to eat, but I still don't.

Can we say 3600 calories today? I need an intervention. I eat alot at one sitting, but hate to eat little meals. I just dont have the time. By the time I have time to sit and eat, I shove as much food in as I can because I am starving. This is an awful way to eat and I know it. But making time for small amounts several times a day is just so difficult! Damnit!

Leona
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I know in my head how to eat, but I still don't.

Can we say 3600 calories today? I need an intervention. I eat alot at one sitting, but hate to eat little meals. I just dont have the time. By the time I have time to sit and eat, I shove as much food in as I can because I am starving. This is an awful way to eat and I know it. But making time for small amounts several times a day is just so difficult! Damnit!

Leona

Maybe try drinking a big glass of water prior to eating to help you to feel full faster... Good luck to you!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

i have been using the app on my iphone for a while but not properly now is the time for change and im goin to to this full heartedly wish me luck .

Katy lou
    xxx

I can't wait til they come out with the app for Blackberry... I like this site so much better than the other site I use. Was going to attempt their app for blackberry, but didn't even bother. A friend had put it on my phone, I checked it out a couple of times and deleted it...

Good luck with your journey!

Lisa
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon