Need to vent!

My stomach was feeling slightly off yesterday morning, but after being in the sun all day and having a regular cheeseburger from mcdonalds (I tried not to get anything but everyone wanted to stop and I needed something to tide me over till dinner) I really wasn't feeling well by the end of the day.

So this morning I was still feeling a little off so just to be sure I have stuck to a diet of dry rice krispies, animal crackers and pretzels. That's all I've had all day....it was fine earlier, but now I am STARVING and I still have an hour left of work and I need to run errands on the way home. I do have a lean pocket in the freezer, but the three cheese quesadilla still doesn't sound appealing to my tummy. I figure I'll chance it with real food for dinner, but man, I am so hungry now I might eat my arm before then. Just needed to vent!

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    My stomach was feeling slightly off yesterday morning, but after being in the sun all day and having a regular cheeseburger from mcdonalds (I tried not to get anything but everyone wanted to stop and I needed something to tide me over till dinner) I really wasn't feeling well by the end of the day.

So this morning I was still feeling a little off so just to be sure I have stuck to a diet of dry rice krispies, animal crackers and pretzels. That's all I've had all day....it was fine earlier, but now I am STARVING and I still have an hour left of work and I need to run errands on the way home. I do have a lean pocket in the freezer, but the three cheese quesadilla still doesn't sound appealing to my tummy. I figure I'll chance it with real food for dinner, but man, I am so hungry now I might eat my arm before then. Just needed to vent!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Try some type of drink, smootie or something, just be careful about calories
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Try drinking water- it won't make the hunger go away, but it might take the edge off until you can get something to eat...

Hope you feel better soon!

*hugs*