What a week to start

Options
While I know there is never a good time to start a diet this has become one of the worst weeks to try. Yesterday we found out we were having an Ofsted inspection in school and residence - something which makes every teacher rethink their career choice. Ad then two of my pupils have birthdays. If I can stay strong this week the rest should be a doddle!

Replies

• nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    you can do it!! drink loads of water it helps make ur belly feel full between meals! and welcome and gd luck xxx
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ofsted inspection: keep energy levels high by eating bananas and avoiding white bread like the plague as it will make you sleepy in the afternoon. Try to eat lots of protein and make sure you are well hydrated, perhaps bring in a few bottles of water.

My mother is an ofsted inspector... this is the only way she survives it! Remember they are looking for the good and not the bad, and they are human just like you. :)
  • ixannaq
    Options
    Thank you - it's all over now. Didn't have to even think about drinking as my mouth was so dry I had a bottle on my table and just kept filling it up through the day :smile: