Happy Tuesday! What's on the plate for you today?

Options
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Monday was a success for me...how about you? :)

Today is my "in the office" day, which means a pretty flexible schedule. I was up far earlier than I intended, so I used that time to catch up on some emails and plan my menu for the day. I'll be on the stationary bike today, do a bit of reading, and prepare for gigs Wednesday and Thursday.

I imagine I'll find myself relaxing with a cat on my lap at some point today. That's never a bad thing.

What about you?

Replies

• T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Tuesday for me wiil mainly involve looking after my little boy Owen. He' 2 1/2. Its my day off today so i was up at 0630 with him.

So far i've taken him to soft play to burn some of his energy off (and mine chasing him round). Came home walked the dog for half hour, now its time for a snack, cup of tea and some cartoons. (for him not me)

This afternoon will be playing with toys and hopefully he'll have a nap so i get an hour on Call Of Duty on the Ps3... lol.

Dinner tonight when the wife returns home from work (Slamon, Baked potato and Veg) then an early night (21:00) as i'm uo for work at 02:15 tomorrow morning.

Happy Tuesday :-)
  • boniekatie
    Options
    Good Morning,

Yesterday was a blown off day. Still trying to get back in gear after my long time away, but decided to get up early this morning for some "me time" before the rest of my responsibilities wake up.

My Tuesday involves (condenced list) taxi service for my boys, caring for my aunt, and taking my husband to the doctor, then a quick trip into Bowling Green for meds and to return stuff to the library.

School starts next Monday so this is my last week to "get my act together."

Haven't planned past breakfast yet, but thinking of trying the whole six small meals thing, but for me that's only 200 cal each meal, and I will definitely find some time to excercise today, somewhere. lol
  • okorzun
    Options
    My day will consist of sleeping and then coming back to work for the night shift !
    Oh and of course trying out the new ab/but workout that i just got the app for.
    Should be interesting.... :)
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I work 7am-8pm at a very busy hospital (I'm a R.N.). For me it'll be a long day, but I am still planning on hitting the gym after work for a leg strenght routine.

I hope you all enjoy your days
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    Yesterday I logged my calories pretty good, but didn't get in the workout like I planned, I hope today is more successful. I'm struggling, I wish I could take a day when my mind is strong and programmed to lose weight and get back into shape and then ditto that determination every day of the new year! Anyway, Rick, I hope you, and all the folks here, have a Great Day! :flowerforyou:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I bought a kitchen scale today, finally! Im so happy. I will finally know not only guess, haha. Its very smart, no buttons, just glass and you touch it and...its measuring, haha. Anyway....today i finished my last exam and now i will shake for the results, go to French class and maybe meet with my friend, then watch a movie. I want to relax today, because from tomorrow i should concentrate on my thesis. Blah.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    I love hearing about everyone's day. :) I think it helps me stay on track, knowing that others out there are working this plan as part of their daily routine! :)
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday to everyone. I am very please with myself; manage to do all my planned worked out yesterday and was able to log everything I ate yesterday
    This morning started with a protein and soy milk shake along with a 30 min jog, having breakfast right now. I work in an office 9-5:30. Packed all my 5 small meals last night for today. And now just wait and see what the rest of today will bring work wise. I will go to an hour workout during lunch time and after work a couple of hrs of badminton.
    Calling off an early night as I have to get up early to go to the gym and squeeze 30 min workout on the elleptical. :D.
  • cookiejones
    Options
    Hope I can pop in here too :) I'm recovering from surgery, so just sitting on me bum with my feet up, but hopefully getting a walk in, and eating food that is healthy. Need to keep myself on track :)
  • fiddlegal
    Options
    Today is my first day here. I tracked yesterday's food and --oh my!!- who knew- well now I know so here goes.

Today I plan on 20 mins of stationary bike- stretch bands and weight balls for another 20 then trying to track and monitor food a heckuva lot better !

Wish me well people----
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll be working until 4, then off to the store to buy grain for the horses. After getting all the critters set for the night I will be on my exercise bike watching "Biggest Loser" - ah yes, life is good :)