Glass Water Bottles

WarmDontBurn
WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
Since we drink a lot of water now we find that we are buy FAR too many bottles of water. My sister has the lifefactory one and I love it! I am not having much luck finding it here in Canada for a decent price with shipping. So I am looking for an alternative.

Does anyone have or know of a glass water bottle they can recommend? I do not like stainless steal as it can make it taste funky and plastic is out.

Replies

• I was in need of glass bottles of a certain size that would fit into my cooler to replace the plastic bottles I was using (I refill them at home). I went to the beverage isle in my local grocery store and chose the color and size that I was looking for. For less than 2.00 each I got exactly what I wanted and have been washing and reusing them for more than 6 months now. Eventually I can recycle and buy new when I wish. For me, I ended up buying Snapple Green Tea, but there are many choices.
  • Hi: Try www.pureglassbottle.com it is a clear coated bottle with a bpa free and FDA approved for contact with food clear coating. Its all glass inside, and should the bottle break all glass and liquid stays within the bottle. Watch video on web site under tab PURE advantages to see how tough the bottle is, and what happens if it breaks!
This discussion has been closed.