New.

Options
Hello all.
I recently joint this program on Sunday 16th Jan. I have been fighting with my weight for years and hope to loose 25lbs before my Birthday at the end of May.
Anyone from the Scotland, please say hello.

Replies

• DaisyMoo86
    Options
    Hey Newbie.....you will love this programme :-) been doing it for nearly 3 weeks now and ive already lost nearly a stone!!

You will get loads of friends and support on here ......feel free to add me and good luck x
  • jnnfrlux
    Options
    i just started today any advice....
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    jump in and start calculating your food and exercise. it makes it much easier. Plus start making friends with everyone -- it offers you the amazing support we need to get through the weight loss challenge.

I LOVE it here!!!!
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to MFP! I can tell you from my own experience, this website has changed my life!! It has given me all the tools and support to help me on my way to my goals. I hope you find this same success as you try to reach your goals. Everyone on here is so great and supportive, and these boards are a wealth of inspiration, hope and motivation. I wish you good luck on your journey!

Take care!
    ~Shannon
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a newbie too so lets get to know this website together. Go a head and add me as a friend :)
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    MFP has proven to be a very helpful tool to me....being able to see where i go right and where im wrong in calories helps me make the right decisions....the logging is helpful as it holds you accountable for your intake and excersize...plus the support from the friends on here is AMAZING...