Mom of 3 looking for support

Options
Hey everyone! I am currently a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, ages 5, 4, and 1. Up until a couple of months ago, I worked full time and felt like I never had time to take care of myself, so I can relate to the struggles of the super-busy mom and the stay-at-home mom. Since the place I worked went out of business and I have more time, I decided it's time to take control of my weight issues. I am 5'6" and weigh 233....my goal is 150. Would love to find some other mom's who are struggling with the same things. Friend me if you are interested and we can hopefully support and motivate each other.

Replies

• rljohnson11
    Options
    You can add me! Welcome!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place! There are many of us Moms here. I'm a SAHM too with 3 girls (2,4,6).

Welcome to MFP! You can do it! Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a stay at home mom also to 3 kids ages 8, 5 and 3 .. you're gonna love it!
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's great to meet ya! I'm a SAHM mom as well. My kids are 7 1/2, 5 and 3. Welcome!
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Hey, I am a mom of 7 with a 5, 4, 3 and 2 year old. I just gave up my 63,000 dollar salary to stay at home also. I will send you a friend request. I actually still set my alarm and get up before the kids to get my exercise in.