motivating my self ... half way there

Options
Dear my-self

you made it half way you're goal ... and gained few pounds because of exams again :noway: don't you know what a beautiful woman you are at the age of 19 and how it would be nice if that woman was in the eyes of everyone else by Febuary ( you're 20th birthday) ...

you killed yourself many times by giving up and losing hope :brokenheart: but you know deep in side ... that your life is in your hand you if you want to be happy then you can do it ... so i'm asking you straight ahead ... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ??!! raise up !!!! :wink:

tomorrow ... start again from the begining :drinker: and run towards your goal ... DON'T LOOK BACK !! :bigsmile:

note to self ... work really hard ... you only live once so why not make it your best one :blushing:

P.S. good things happen to good people :laugh:

NOW I'M SOOOOOOOO MOTIVATED ... I'LL WAKE UP TOMORROW ON FIRE BABY :bigsmile: :bigsmile: OH YEAH I'M BACK

HALF WAY THERE

Replies

• candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You got it!! You CAN do it!! You are half way there!! If you can do the first half you can do the second half!!! My best advice to you, and so many people said this to me and I didn't listen and so wish that I had!!! Get the weight off while you are YOUNG!! 1) You will enjoy a thin life longer and be healthier if you lose it NOW. 2) Your skin doesn't bounce back nice when you get older! 3) It comes off faster and easier when you are younger!! 3) You don't want to spend the next 30 years trying to lose the same pounds over and over again!! Get them off while your in your 20's not your 40's or 50's!! I so wish I had lost this weight while I was younger!! Take care of it now my young friend!! You have done so well, nothing is more important than YOUR health!:flowerforyou:

Julie