chocolate

Options
Hi everyone

just joined myfitness, can you have chocolate as long as it stays within your recommended calorie intake. sometimes i really need chocolate. lol

lisa

Replies

• lisaroblaura
    Options
    Hi everyone

just joined myfitness, can you have chocolate as long as it stays within your recommended calorie intake. sometimes i really need chocolate. lol

lisa
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    try to stick with dark chocolate as it is better for you. Plus, chocolate is lots of sugar and carbs, can you have them? Sure, but as with any treat, moderation is key!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,
    Welcome!
    The "healthiest" chocolate is dark chocolate. I still eat chocolate, especially milk chocolate, while watching my calories. In fact I eat pretty much whatever I want as long as it doesn't
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Of course you can -- from someone who eats chocolate everyday, sometimes twice a day. I limit myself to expensive dark chocolate, less than 1oz per day (150-170 calories). I find that anything under 70%, I need more of it to get the feeling of satisfaction required by a chocolate fiend. Just remember, sugar is bad for you, chocolate is not.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    put me over my calories!
    (sorry about the break there. My two year old son likes to help me type!)