Introduction

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Eric. I've been on a weight loss roller coaster for at least 20 years. I finally put my foot down and decided that this would be the year I changed all of that. After hitting my highest weight ever on December 28th of last year, 285, I became totally disgusted with myself and sad that I couldn't do the things I wanted to. I have to wonderful children that I home school, ages 9 and 12, and I really want to give them the dad they deserve. I want to be the kind of dad that plays outdoors all the time and really interacts with his kids at their level. I would also like to give my wife back the guy she married. Given those criteria I've decided to set my goal weight to 185. This is the weight I was at when I first met my wife in college.

Since January 1st I've lost 20 pounds. I credit this to changing my diet. Diet is king while exercise is queen. I've exercised regularly since 2004 so after removing the food roadblock my body can finally respond to all the exercise I've been feeding it these past few years. No more fat-fit for me.

Take care and good luck to everyone whatever your goals may be.

Good luck everyone!