does SPANX really work?

Options
bunnyr
bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
So I have a dress that I could fit into to attend a funeral in two weeks except for my prominent tummy bulge! Does anyone have any suggestions of undergarments that actually will suck in my stomach without squishing it elsewhere? Has anyone tried SPANX? Help! :grumble:

Replies

• bunnyr
    Options
    So I have a dress that I could fit into to attend a funeral in two weeks except for my prominent tummy bulge! Does anyone have any suggestions of undergarments that actually will suck in my stomach without squishing it elsewhere? Has anyone tried SPANX? Help! :grumble:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options

a friend was wearing them at a wedding on Sat. She said she loves them!
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    torrey spelling wore them untill she lost her baby weight!

she looked cute!
    :heart:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've used them & I like them.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Yup. Just about the hardest dang things to put on!!! But they do smooth :bigsmile: And....mine are a knockoff kinda. Hanes. Wally World and Target have them!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup. Just about the hardest dang things to put on!!! But they do smooth :bigsmile: And....mine are a knockoff kinda. Hanes. Wally World and Target have them!
    they also sell the knock offs of the chicken cutlets to make you look as it you have a bigger breasts...
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    I need to get these too! anyone know how they are sized or anything I need to know about them?
  • Fab140
    Options
    they also sell the knock offs of the chicken cutlets to make you look as it you have a bigger breasts...

Whatcha tryin to say :wink:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I need to get these too! anyone know how they are sized or anything I need to know about them?

Just like the charts on panty hose. :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    SPANX is great!!!
    They work very well.
    I have the Higher Power panties.
    http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2990106&cp=2992553.3010055&parentPage=family

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    SPANX is great!!!
    They work very well.
    I have the Higher Power panties.
    http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2990106&cp=2992553.3010055&parentPage=family

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Awesome website! Thx so much! I have 3 new dresses that I need to wear these under for a cruise i am going on next month. Thanks for the link!
  • bunnyr
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH. I have three wedding and a funeral (no kidding) and my dresses are all about 5 pounds out of reach. Maybe SPANX is the answer. I will give them a try! :flowerforyou: