New Spartacus has been picked

NYIceQueen
NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/liam-mcintyre-is-the-new-spartacus/

Liam McIntyre....congrats! Big shoes (or sandals) to fill but hear he's bulking up nicely (YUMMY!) and filming will resume in the Spring.

Love the original Spartacus, but show must go on. I mean, it needs to. Have you SEEN that show?!?!?!?! Holy ___ talk about sex and violence to the Nth degree!

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    They're replacing Kirk Douglas? :tongue:
  • I seen the first season and loved it! How many seasons are there?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I watched the first few episodes, but just couldn't get into the show. I was comparing it to Rome though, which I loved
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    love that show!!!!!!! cant wait! its this friday night!!! so excited!
  • It gets better the more episodes you watch. Is Rome any good I havent seen that one?
  • I love that show! Feel really bad for Mr. Whitfield. Get better.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    It gets better the more episodes you watch. Is Rome any good I havent seen that one?
    Rome was a great show. Excellent plot. Only reason HBO stopped making it was because it was too expensive.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Rome was awesome. Spartagus is very good as well! The new actor has very big shows to fill. Best wishes to both the old and new!.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    I watched the first few episodes, but just couldn't get into the show. I was comparing it to Rome though, which I loved

Yeah, Rome was one of my favorites, and I was ready to give up after epi 3 or 4....let me tell you...FINISH WATCHING IT!! Trust me, it'll make it worthwhile. Then go back and rewatch it -- those first few epis make more sense after you watch the whole thing.

But yeah, I'm a massive Rome fan too
This discussion has been closed.