wii fit?!?!

Options
cwjett
cwjett Posts: 189 Member
my son wants to buy a wii fit and i can't find one anywhere. buying them online costs about $50 more than they cost in stores! Anyone have any suggestions where i can find one for the $100 it costs?? Thanks!

Replies

• cwjett
    Options
    my son wants to buy a wii fit and i can't find one anywhere. buying them online costs about $50 more than they cost in stores! Anyone have any suggestions where i can find one for the $100 it costs?? Thanks!
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My sister found one early last week at Target... I think you have to keep calling around to all your local stores to find out when they will get a shipment in... their in high demand right now.
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I saw some at costco - I think you will just have to be in the right place at the right time!!! Good luck!:wink:

18529.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jilltcnj
    jilltcnj Posts: 1
    Options
    if you live near nyc or know someone that does, you can go to the nintendo world store near rockefeller center. they get new shipments every morning so as long as you get there before noon you should be able to buy one...
  • cwjett
    Options
    wow i didn't know there was a nintendo world store!! Cool!
    Well I am in Louisiana so we don't have anything fancy like that here. lol
    I have called all the wal marts, targets, best buys, game stores and no luck! :ohwell:

I will keep calling though, maybe i will get lucky and call right when they get some in!

Thanks everyone!
  • cwjett
    Options
    We found a wii fit Saturday!!! woo hoo!
    I got to play a little bit on it last night but does anyone know if you can have more than 4 people registered?
    My son thinks you can only have 4 people on there but i haven't had a chance to read any instructions or anything.

Anybody that has a wii fit, do you know?
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    They're going to keep being scarce... Nintendo announced that thanks to the whole US economic situation, they're going to focus on the UK, because theres better profits to be made, despite the smaller audience. So, for like every one unit shipped to the US, theres maybe 20 or more going to the UK. Crazy huh?