*New here*

Options
Hi everyone! I have been a member here for 1 week. I have already lost 7pounds!! I am so happy to have found this app. This past week I have been reading alot of post from people. I have to say everyone is so very nice and kind! I hope we all reach our goals!!

Replies

• pleal
    pleal Posts: 6
    Options
    Good for you losing 7 lbs in a week! Keep up the momentum.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to the site! I love it here! I lost 9lbs in one week- it was probably all water weight but it's off of me. Good luck to ya!
  • GrandmaPaige
    Options
    Hello! Great job on the first week! I am a Newbie (again) also.

Keep up the good work and keep motivated!

Paige
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! And, welcome. Send me friend request, if you like. :smile:
  • hope39
    hope39 Posts: 19
    Options
    Responses so fast :) Thank you so much for all the kind words! I have such a good feeling about this site!! I do have a question. How do I get my ticker to go on my post?
  • chantybell
    Options
    I am also a newbie here and so far i love it .. please post any diet success stories and i will do the same keeping eachother motivated can help all of us reach our goal good luck and god bless
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Your ticker is working! Thanks for the add! Glad you had so much success your first week! I'm hoping to notice a difference in the next few days myself- but the scale scared me this morning- maybe weighin once a week IS better... lol