Weekend Warrior Group!

Options
Come on who wants to start a weekend warrior group with me? Anyone having trouble with the weekends? Do you not even think about MFP when Friday evening comes around?

I am going to commit to logging into MFP at least four times each day on the weekend, that way I am forced to count my calories. I am not only going to go into my own and update, but I will come in here and post my weekend struggles. I am committed to doing at least 45 minutes of exercise on Saturday and Sunday, regardless of the Jets playing or not.

Replies

• kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm with ya!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this!
  • kellalynn
    Options
    I'm with you too!!

p.s. GO JETS!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Oh this is SO my problem area...I'm in!!
  • warrior_underdog
    Options
    Haha hard to pass this up, considering my name and all...
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My weekend blues usually begin tonight. This is when I start slacking. So tonight I will do a Jillian Michaels workout. We will also be going to Walmart to buy my kids their first bike so I can run with them. They are 5 and 7 and they have never rode a bike! Its weird how sheltered our kids are today, but they are still so much more aware of the world. Anyway, I digress. Tomorrow I am hoping to get the whole family out for a run/bike/skate. I run, kids bike, hubby will skate. I WILL check into MFP at least three times tomorrow and Sunday. I will do better this weekend!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too!!

p.s. GO JETS!!!!
    Hoping to see you post an update on Sunday about the Jets. :)