I love MFP...

Options
Celo24
Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
I've been using this site/app for about a month now and I LOVE it!! It really helps me stay honest and know how much I should be eating on a day-to-day basis. I am religious about updating this thing on a daily basis and am on the app or site probably 4-5 times a day minimum. If anyone is looking around at this site and wondering if it's worth messing with, YES!!!

I also am blown away by the positive people on this site and the boards. Very motivating to see how many people have changed or are changing their lives. I'm inherently a very positive person and I really enjoy all the optimism and energy.

If you are looking for friends, please feel free to add me, especially if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We all need all the support we can get!!

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree. Love it here! Well said:)
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    I agree whole-heartedly.
    I found this site on a whim, and I'm so glad I did!
    I easily am on this more than facebook!

Everyone on here is so helpful, supportive, and just plain wonderful. Whether it's 5 or 150 lbs you want to lose, I truly think this site is great.

I've only been on this site for a week, and I've already learned so much. I've lost almost 5 pounds, gotten motivated, encouraged, and simply been astonished by the kindness and support of everyone I've come across.

Thanks, MFP and all the great MFP members out there!
  • jjeckels
    Options
    I also love MFP...found it randomly as an app (with good reviews).
    The positive attitude is contageous which I also love...:happy:
  • Nicholegudgin
    Nicholegudgin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have only been doing this for a couple of days and love being able to track everything and actually see everything so simply, brilliant
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Hope this thing continues to spread! I tell everyone I know about it! :happy:
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    this site (along with my weight loss) has become my new obsession. :)
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I also love MFP...found it randomly as an app (with good reviews).
    The positive attitude is contageous which I also love...:happy:
    i second that! thats how i found it too...started using it on my droid, found out how honest it makes you with yourself, and then discovered the boards n friends :happy:
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Agreed. Hope this thing continues to spread! I tell everyone I know about it! :happy:

Me too! I've gotten four people in one week to go along with me!