feelin' skinnier

Options
Is it just me or does everyone experience the feeling that your getting fitter after a work out or 2-3 days after revamping your unhealthy eating ways? I love that! It's so motivational.

There are times when I KNOW I haven't lost any weight and even the tape measure stays the same but I can just FEEL my body shaping up here and there. Maybe it's b/c I'm drinking more water and therefore my bodies not holding onto the water weight... who knows... but I like it :happy:

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Is it just me or does everyone experience the feeling that your getting fitter after a work out or 2-3 days after revamping your unhealthy eating ways? I love that! It's so motivational.

There are times when I KNOW I haven't lost any weight and even the tape measure stays the same but I can just FEEL my body shaping up here and there. Maybe it's b/c I'm drinking more water and therefore my bodies not holding onto the water weight... who knows... but I like it :happy:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you! I love the feeling too!
    Although there are times that I wish the scaled moved like how I felt.. :laugh:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    o when you have done good for couple of days and you feel your body getting thinner that is the best motivation because you know you can do more.

39174.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter