just venting

Options
oh i am so hungry i feel like i'm going to puke. and i can't eat anything until this damn lunch meeting is over, so probably not for 3 more hours. i hope my stomach does not grumble too loudly.

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    ohhh noooo ive been there! is there any water you can drink??? sorry hun, hope it goes by fast. We used to have a 6 hour long meeting every Thursday it was a *****!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You need to make yourself eat something every 3 hours. If you do this, then you are less likely to feel such horrible hunger. When we feel that horrible hunger, we tend to overeat because it takes the body 20 mins to realize it is satisfied but in that 20 mins, we can easily overeat.

Try having a yogurt or some cottage cheese as 3-hour snacks in between meals. Make your snack balanced and nutritious - don't go for the processed carbs.
  • LLP1225
    LLP1225 Posts: 21
    Options
    Just think of it as the fat cells screaming as they die off. It helps me sometimes. Sorry to hear that you have to starve in the meeting. They should provide veggie or fruit trays to ward off hunger when meetings are long!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    No sneaking almonds or fruit bars into meetings?!

If I could telepathically send you some of my lunch, I would :)