*Noob*

Options
My name is Penny. I am 38 years old. I am single and I have 2 kids. My oldest daughter is 18 years old. My youngest is 7 years old. I have over 100 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight of being 105 pounds. I am looking for people who are looking to lose over 100 pounds to be friends with, to motivate me and I will do the same for you. Please feel free to add me to your friends list.

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat of losing a 100 lbs...!!
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    Bump
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    105 pounds, wow, that is tiny !!! . anyway good luck, I lost nearly 90 a couple of years ago, kept it off for 18 months and then met someone and managed to put on 28 !!! now lost 10 and got the rest to go ... good luck XX
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    105 lbs is not too small for my height. I was 95 - 98 lbs in highschool and just want that small figure back. I think I can do it, and even if I only make it to 115 - 120 lbs. I will be happy. :D
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! 105 does seem tiny! I'm only 5'1 but I don't really have a petite frame, so I'll be happy if I get down to 125. I couldn't imagine being 105.

Just make sure you set smaller goals so you don't get burnt out - aiming to lose all 100 lbs in one go is a lot, so make sure you set goals for 5 lbs, 10 lbs, etc. so you can reward yourself for small accomplishments :)

Good luck reaching your goals!