Looking for support!

Options
Hey everyone just looking to add new friend in order to build a larger support group. I'm just starting out and would love to help motivate others while keeping myself going as well. I have a big goal but I know I'll be able to do it.

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more the merrier! I love to encourage others and everyone on here is so motivating and inspiring!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am newly starting out (again!)
  • mrs_km
    mrs_km Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi, same here. I'm looking to add friends and gain the extra motivation. Ok to add you? I have 12-14 lbs to lose to my first goal and although it doesn't seem a lot, I feel it'll take me forever to lose it, therefore, feel the 'I can't be bothered' cloud starting to hover over me. x x x
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP this place is wonderful and the people here are fabulous. I have sent you a friend request to help you in the support department.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    You and I are about in the same boat. The support on this site is amazing! You will succeed and we will all be here to share in your success!
  • jvm01
    jvm01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! i am here for you.... I need support too................ lets get some fun programs together...
  • djasay
    djasay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and could use all the support I can get as well...and it looks like we're on about the same track as far as where we started and where we'd like to end up.