Lasagna cupcakes

Options

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I made them tonight and they were AWESOME! I totally messed them up, but they were good anyway. I found the won ton wraps at walmart in the produce, by the pre mixed salads, fruits, and tofu etc.
  • nevergonnagiveup
    Options
    that is a terrific recipe idea! Especially for kids portions too! Pleased to see they freeze. By the way, totally impressed with all the results on everyone's weight loss tickers!!! :)
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump
  • boopsiegrl
    boopsiegrl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bumo
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    lasagna cupcakes... UH! how cute is that!?? im going to have to make them vegetarian but DEFINITELY trying this recipe! thanks!

xo erin
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    yum....bumpin 4 later
  • KaitKaz
    KaitKaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I made these last night and they were awesome! Instead of using the canned tomato and veggies I just used some of the homamade veggie sauce I had in the freezer - it still turned out delicious :)

Thanks for posting!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!! sounds great!!
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    I am new to this, as of last night! I am super excited to get started and this recipe sounds fantastic!! I was wonderin, what does bump mean I keep seeing it. Thanks! :happy:

BringUpMyPost = BUMP So you can justs hit "My Topics" and bring up that particular thread anytime you want.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Made them tonight! I LOVE Them! Now onto other cupcakeish foods! Meatloaf cupcakes anyone?!?!
  • Kid70
    Kid70 Posts: 36
    Options
    These were so easy and so good! Thanks for turning me on to Hungry Girl. I've been checking out her site and I'm going to try the vegetarian chili mac later this week.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    that sounds "fun"...i'll try it..
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Made them tonight! I LOVE Them! Now onto other cupcakeish foods! Meatloaf cupcakes anyone?!?!

I have an easy one that I made -
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/143660-turkey-picante-meatloaf-cupcakes
  • adobmeier
    adobmeier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    bump
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I just made my version of these with leftover spaghetti sauce from tonight's dinner. I used low fat cottage cheese in place of the ricotta, and texmex shredded cheese in place of the monzerella.

Turned out great. Freezing some and taking 2 for lunch tomorrow. I figured mine probably have 110 calories each.

I plan on making your recipe soon. I just had to get rid of these leftovers. ;)
  • fraya1
    Options
    bump