Hi all from LV

Options
Hello all,
My story as to how I arrived here is simple and I hope relatable to some of you. I moved a couple years ago to a new place, vegas, and as a result my exercise went downhill while my partying and eating raced forward. Anyways, I decided around a month ago that I wanted to lose 10-12 lbs. I did a bunch of research, kicked up my exercise, tweaked my eating habits, and felt I was on the right track; I was slowly losing weight.

Then a couple weeks ago I found MFP and can only say I love it. I knew that studies showed that a positive, if not essential, aspect of losing weight was the ability to keep track of the process, and I feel like I found all of those tools here. I am very evidence-oriented (I didn't even want to start my diet until my new body-fat scale arrived, lol), so being able to check food/exercise components and then print a report each day is just exactly what I needed to validate my actions and accomplishments. I'm losing weight faster now. This site is truly outstanding and doing a real service to people.

Well, good luck to all in your goals. Thanks again to everyone involved in this site.