I'm officially halfway there (50 pounds... with pictures)!

Options

Replies

• sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I joined today and this is my first post ... hopefully the first of many as I am truly inspired by your photo's. You must be floating on air at the change in your life - I can just see that from your gigantic smile!

Good luck for the rest of your journey x
  • ashbridge
    Options
    Cory you look fabulous! Awesome job and getting over half way there! May 2011 be the year that you meet your goal! Thanks for the inspiration you daily give me to keep going!
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! So healthy and full of life, you are positively glowing! Congratulations on all your hard work :smile:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!

We all know what kind of dedication and hard work it is to change your lifestyle and get heathy. You are a true inspiration!

Keep up the great work!

Karen
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    Great Job Girl!!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Your pictures look great! Keep up the good work!
  • LydiaSmith5
    Options
    Wow! you look great, and please do inspire your friend too. Great Job! Keep it up!
  • ShellyBrew
    Options
    Amazing and Inspirational...Awesome accomplishment in such a short time!
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OMG Congrats girlie..Keep it up... Inspirational to me thank you I needed more of that =)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Seriously so happy for you girl!!! You actually started at a lower weight than me. WOW I need to kick my *kitten* into gear!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to us all. You look fabulous and are doing a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What a success!!! Keep going.
  • annadilynn
    Options
    WOW.....THATS SUPERFABULOUSFANTASICALLYAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!...you should feel sooooo good about yourself..thats alot of hard work!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great Job...stay encouraged...

You have certainly encouraged me!
  • narrowdoor
    narrowdoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!! I just love the before & afters, the joy certainly shines through. Many blessings on your continued journey and on the maintence to follow!!
  • shellybelly88
    Options
    Well done you look fab!! Very inspiring :)
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's like looking at 2 different people! Outstanding!
  • fannyanntut
    fannyanntut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting piccies, I always find them inspirational. You should be soo proud of yourself. you look fantastic!
  • missyj1977
    Options
    good job!! you are an inspiration!! ty for sharing!! :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You have done an amazing job. Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!