Ladies... hairy chest on your man or no?

ChuckgM3
ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
So I was going to wait until I reached my goal weight to pose this question but last night I was out with some co-workers who were asking about my weight loss and I showed them my current before and after picture (shown below)... overwhelmingly, the first response was "damn you've lost a ton!" but the overwhelming 2nd comment was "damn! you are a hairy M-Fer!"

So I guess I gotta figure this out before summer time arrives, do I wax all this stuff off or keep my manhood and rock the man-sweater proudly at the beach?

43lbs.jpg

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Definite yes!! :smokin:

And great job on your weight loss!! :drinker:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Definite yes!! :smokin:

Yes wax, or yes keep it???

I don't have that dilemma so it is not something I have ever thought about myself.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I'm gonna say NO. but with that said, I don't think yours is excessive.
  • Tash_Bgosh
    Tash_Bgosh Posts: 46 Member
    you are a guy who happens to have hair on your chest. leave it! lol girls like a nice happy trial and if you start waxing or shaving now you will have to do it forever which can be annoying.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    First of all, great on on the weight loss and the pics are amazing.

Secondly, I don't think you are THAT hairy and yes it is not 1975 so hair is out, but sometimes when men wax they end up looking worse cuz they get bumps and rashes and break out.

So my opinion is keep the hair, unless it is on your back then def wax that. If you insist on waxing start doing it in like March before the shirt comes off so your skin has time to adapt to the shock,
  • :smile:
    I don't like it when men wax their chests. Men are suppose to have hairy chests. :laugh: Just my opinion but I like "manly" men. :bigsmile:

Now the back....that is a bit different. :bigsmile:

Great job on the weight loss!!! You are doing awesome!!
  • I agree. Once you start, you prolly have to keep it up. natural is best :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I'd say wax the chest but keep the little tummy trail, that's always sexy
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I'm gonna say NO. but with that said, I don't think yours is excessive.

His questions was: "do I wax all this stuff off or keep my manhood and rock the man-sweater proudly at the beach?" answering no doesn't answer, no don't wax it or no don't rock it at the beach???
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    I really don't think you are that hairy at all so I say keep it :happy: And like Tash said if you start you can't stop.
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    A: Congrats on the weight loss, you look fantastic!

B: Agree with everyone who thinks men should have some hair, if you're not a competitive swimmer, don't wax :)
  • its for sure not enough hair to gross me out. I think it should stay.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 193 Member
    Hi

You have done a great job on your weight loss
    and your not to hairy!!!

some hair on a man is nice!!!

Good luck on the rest of your journey

Vicky xx
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    ...No
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    First of all, great job! You look fantastic. Secondly, I like hair on my man, its well...manly. With that being said, certain things need to be kept up with. The hair on your chest is great, fine, but if it creeps up past your neck line, you need to clip it off. Too much hair is disgusting, which yours is not. Now, as for back hair, have a close friend trim that if you have any. also, any stray hairs on your neck, make sure they are gone. Also, mens ears inside and out should not have hair on them. Pay extra attention to this as you may not look there often.

Good luck. and again you look fabulous!
  • Either one I think looks great UNLESS!!! They have hair on their chest and then wax or shave it off...that I find extremely unattractive (for whatever that's worth). Definitely be proud...lots of women find the hair seksy (like me!) And they probably said what they did and then walked away wishing they could run their fingers thru it :P (oh yes....even the guys who waxed theirs all off prolly thought it too...OH YES THEY DID!!)

On you, I think it looks really hawt /wink

And /highfive on your AMAZING weightloss
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    I think your hairy chest is just fine, you've seen 40 year old virgin right?
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    oh my word! A) EXCELLENT job and B) you are definitely not THAT hairy! I think it's sexy!
  • hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    I personally don't think you are that hairy...I wouldn't mess with it. Most women won't mind, and if they do, oh well! You won't be able to keep it up forever.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Rock the man-sweater proudly and keep on rockin' with your weight loss. You look mah-va-lussss! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.