Bikram success

Options
2»

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I love Bikram! I usually only count it at about 200 calories even though I know it has to be more. All I know is I feel great afterward; centered and relaxed. *sigh*
  • marieisthecool
    marieisthecool Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    as I've been on this site, I've cared less and less about the accuracy of my calories burned because I struggle enough to eat 1200 calories. I log different numbers based on how hard I feel I pushed myself in the particular class. It isn't important to me if it's correct since I'm not eating the calories back anyway.

the weight is still coming off as i practice and I'm watching my love handles and belly fat shrink! my back muscles look damn sexy too, I have to say :) bikram would be magic if it could make my breasts smaller too!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I wish it'd make my girls bigger. Haha.
  • FatSyrup
    FatSyrup Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So.. may I ask how much lbs have you lost since you take Bikram classes? And also, how often do you go to class per week? How much calorie do you take per day ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!