Back at it

Options
Well, I have been away from the site basically since the beginning of November, when my father in law, who lived with us, passed away. I basically stopped counting and exercising. I tried for awhile to eat basically the same as before, but I knew I was getting lax and eating more. Was kinda depressed, and didn't really care to try. Then the holidays, but I knew I would get back to it after New Years. Last week was my first week back tracking my food. Working on getting back inhospitable exercising, but at least I am eating right again. During my time off, my scale broke, so I really didn't know how good or bad i was doing. Bought a scale yesterday. Bad news, I gained. Good news, in 2 1/2 months without exercising or tracking, I only gained 6 pounds. Not had, considering the last time I stopped, it took my a year to get back, at which point I had gained 50 pounds. I feel good about that, and am back on track:)

Replies

• PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great minds think alike :) I decided to start back up again today... You did a lot better than me I am proud of you!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of u too for getting back. It's been an interesting 3 months, that's for sure:) so glad Kaden is okay!
  • MammaEllis
    Options
    Welcome back! You only fail when you quit trying right? You made the right choice coming back! Enjoy your new start!

830631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter